RCG’s security services span the full developmental lifecycle, from system inception to system disposal.
Our specialists’ security experience includes:
- Security Risk Management
- Reporting, Certification, & Accreditation (C&A)
- Security Strategic Planning
- Identity, Credentialing, & Access Management
- Disaster Recovery & Continuity of Operations
- Continuous Security Monitoring
- Penetration Testing
- Writing security policy
- Conducting risk analysis and risk assessments
- Classifying information and information systems based on confidentiality, availability and integrity
- Selecting and implementing controls/counter measures, and auditing those controls for effectiveness
We have also conducted numerous Certifications and Accreditations (C&A). Other services include addressing time-sensitive vulnerabilities and attacks; we currently operate Computer Incidence Response Centers (CIRT) in multiple states.
Processes & Procedures
We are skilled in establishing processes and procedures for incident response, configuration management and change management, and have performed penetration testing and vulnerability scanning.
We also write and establish plans of action and milestones for continual improvement of system security. Contact us for a customized assessment of your network security needs, and to learn how we can help you lower your risk as you meet increasingly targeted threats.