Since 1987, RCG, Inc. has been at the forefront of design, implementation, operation and security of large-scale networks. We offer you the assurance of ISO 9001:2008-registered processes, the confidence of financial stability and the advantages of contracting with a company that has maintained a 98% customer satisfaction rating throughout our history.
Commercial & Government Clients
We provide customized, cost-efficient IT services and solutions for government and commercial clients. We help major telecom carriers apply state-of-the-art business practices and technologies, and our engineers support mission-critical programs. Our international consultants have experience supporting some of the world’s largest and most complex optical fiber, Internet, telephony, data, CATV, satellite and terrestrial wireless networks.
Here’s a sampling of our services and experience:
• Our engineers employ cutting-edge technologies to support IPv6, Triple Play, and enterprise architecture upgrades for users worldwide.
• We have planned, designed, implemented and operated a number of Voice/Data/Video for Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), Metro Area Networks (MANs), building/campus infrastructures, fiber optics, and network wiring and cabling.
• We have performed facility audits and inventories of all types of telecommunications sites. We conduct unbiased, vendor-neutral studies of technology currently available in the market place, and for products and service offerings under development.
• We provide extensive expertise in all areas of systems IT: research, analysis, design, security, implementation, installation and support, with a specialty in telecommunications.
For each project, we select those technologies that best meet our clients’ current needs while strongly supporting long-term use and expansion. Our solutions are secure, scalable, and agile. Learn more about the benefits we offer you.
RCG’s services are firmly based on industry best practices.
Our quality processes are ISO 9001:2008-registered for quality. We also apply:
• ISO 20000-1 for IT service management within the ITIL framework
• CMMI for systems engineering, development and integration
• ISO 27000 for security
• Lean Six Sigma for business management
• eTom for best practices in telecommunications design and operations
RCG’s use of standardized, repeatable IT service management policies and procedures mitigate service deviation, reduce risk to service delivery, promote efficiencies, and build a robust governance model for increased oversight to support informed decision-making.
Our Promise of Integrity
We never compromise our integrity; we fulfill our promises to clients and to our profession as a whole. We strictly adhere to our Quality Policy that states: Within RCG, Inc. we are committed to providing services that meet our customers’ specified contractual and project requirements. We are fully committed to setting and achieving quality standards that are capable of meeting, in ALL aspects, our customers’ specified goals and reasonable expectations. Total Quality Management is applied to every aspect of our services, and quality is the responsibility of everyone throughout our company.
Our staff is comprised of professionals with outstanding qualifications who work in harmony towards the company’s objectives while satisfying our clients’ needs.
We make every effort to contribute to a healthy and harmonious staff
who remain committed to our company’s continued growth.